What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The ultimate guide to escape division hell and carry any noob
- Discover how to quickly become world-class at last hitting minions
- Enroll to get great at playing LoL and win friends in game
- Learn how to get so good you carry feeders
- Learn how to handle trolls in solo queue
- Learn how to ward anywhere on the map
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Summoner School scores 73.82/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.lolguides.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: lolguides.com you’ll also be taken through to lolguides.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)